A Business Visitor Can:
- Attend business meetings or conferences or conducts site visits to make observation
- Attends products and sales training that are conducted by the company of Canada or by a distributor
- Deal with the agreement of after sales
- Buy goods in Canada for the foreign company.
Business Visitor Visa Qualifications And Requirements:
- The applicants must prove that their main business and source of income is from outside Canada.
- The business visitor who is applying for the visa should not have any criminal records or health problems.
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR BUSINESS VISITOR VISA TO CANADA:
- An invitation from the Canada organization to the foreign applicant is a necessary document
- A letter from the foreign company which attests that the applicant is employed full time by the company
- A verification letter which states that the applicant is not coming to Canada for employment
- A copy which includes the after sales agreement.
- A copy of data page in passport
- A resume which shows that the applicant has experience to conduct the training and that they are fully employed by the foreign company and are entering for conducting the training on a particular product
- An itinerary which shows the activities from starting to ending after entering Canada
- A proof which establishes that there are sufficient ties to the applicant home country
Check the process time for the business visitor visa. The processing time will vary according to the visa office. Ensure you fill in advance to avoid possible delays.
Things You Need To Do After Getting The Business Visitor Visa:
- Get a valid travel document so that you can travel to Canada. Without travel document you will not be allowed to Canada.
- Provide appropriate and updated address and contact information.
- Go through the medical exams if necessary
- Prepare yourself for the arrival
- Extend your visa permission if you need to stay more days.
Note: There are few countries which are exempt from applying for a Business Visitor. If this applies to you, you basically enter as an Implied Business Visitor.
Other Basic Business Visitor Visa Requirements
In order to visit Canada at all, regardless of your intention, you will need to satisfy an officer that you meet other basic criteria as a visitor. You must:
- have a valid travel document, such as a passport,
- be in good health,
- convince an immigration officer that you have ties such as a job, home, financial assets or family that will take you back to your home country,
- convince an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your visit, and
- have enough money for your stay. The amount of money you will need can vary depending on things like how long you will stay, and whether you will stay in a hotel or with friends or relatives.
Business Visitor Visa: You May Also Need A:
- temporary resident (visitor) visa, depending on your citizenship,
- medical exam and
- letter of invitation from someone within Canada.
This is just one way you can be a step ahead of the officer. Anticipating the officers needs usually comes with experience and knowledge on what to expect, another excellent reason why having a legal representative on your team can make all the difference.